Sunday, December 8, 2013

you too?

So I have only been doing my blog for about a month now, and I can't even begin to tell you how many people have opened up their hearts to me with love and support, but also how many have opened up to tell me their stories of living/suffering with body issues or eating disorders. There are so many little things that you think only you go through, or that little things that you obsess over. That is about as far from the truth as it gets.
Think for a moment about that perfect person. They might be the perfect mom, wife, friend, they look so good. You think you would give anything to live like they live. Do you have an idea of a person you have caught your self having those feelings about. Well let me tell you how since I have opened up my faults and struggles, so many people that I thought that about have told me their struggles. Women that I have wondered how they stay so thin.....oh shit they have an eating disorder too. Women that I think are so beautiful....seriously they binge eat when no one is around. There's that mom that never looses her cool like me....woah, she just told me she yells at her husband and kids bc she is so irritated from feeling like crap. Women have opened up to me about how inecure they are, how they have major body issues, they love to eat....a lot, they have illnesses no one know about, and how much they hurt.
I hate to see anyone suffering. But I love to see I am not alone. All the amazing emails I have gotten personally, the private msgs I have gotten on fb, and even the love and openess I have recieved from people out in public have just touched me so much. I am not alone, and it helps me to hear that there are more people that struggle than you think....and I mean a lot more.
Keep opening up. Let it out, and show others that we all have our own issues, and we are all beautiful. That woman that you envisioned, chanes are she too has some sort of major issue. She may only look perfect bc she is doing it at a cost.
I want to reach more, many, and have them reach eachother. If anyone wants to post a blog on my blog, I would love that too. So if you are feeling the need to unleash the pressure, do it, and if you want, do it here. Msg me, and I can open up a thing to write it on here.

No comments: